Tuesday, August 6, 2013

THERA PEARL Knee Wrap Review


                                                                   
I was recently given the opportunity to try out the THERA°PEARL Knee Wrap. I was excited to receive this product for my daughter. She has problems with her knees hurting a lot! The THERA°PEARL Knee Wrap is really easy to use. You just chill it in the fridge or freezer for analgesic cold, or pop it in the microwave for penetrating heat. The pack holds its therapeutic temperature for a full 20 minutes so you get fast, effective relief. The large opening sits over your kneecap to preserve a wide range of motion, while the Pearl Technology sends relief directly to the pain. The flexible Velcro strap keeps the wrap comfortably in place, even during a workout.


                                                                   



She absolutely loves using it. She often takes over the counter pain medication to relieve the pain, but it doesn't always take care of it. She said that adding the THERA°PEARL Knee Wrap with the pain medication made all of the difference. It provides just enough extra to help relieve her pain. I also tried it after one of my bike rides my right knee was bothering me. So I figured that would be the perfect chance for me to try it out for myself. I loved it too! I would recommend this for anyone who has any kind of knee problems or pain. It definitely helps.

If you would like to get more information on this and other products, visit their website at http://www.therapearl.com. You can also visit them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and google + at https://plus.google.com/113497179764310393909/posts.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment