Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Adovia Mineral Eye Gel Review


When I got the chance to try Adovia Mineral Eye Gel I was very excited. I have just noticed within the last year or so that I have dark circles under my eyes. I have also noticed an increase in wrinkled areas around my eyes, but that is a normal part of aging. I have always been a little leery of using products around my eyes because I have sensitive eyes and usually when I use products close to my eyes they tend to burn and irritate my eyes.


I have used this product now for about three weeks now and I absolutely love it. I have really noticed a dramatic difference in the dark circles under my eyes and the wrinkled areas are diminishing noticeably, as well.  One thing I love about this product is that it has a nice light creamy and non oily texture. The gel is free of odor.  I actually didn't notice any smell to it, at all. I am also really happy that it doesn't irritate my eyes when I apply it.



The Adovia Mineral Eye Gel has Dead Sea Salt and Minerals, Vitamin C and Vitamin A and Retinol. It also has Aloe Vera and Sweet Almond Oil. These are all wonderful ingredients used to help with eye puffiness, dark circles and fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes. I will definitely continue using this eye gel and would recommend it for anyone wishing to add an amazing product to their beauty regimen.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment