Thursday, January 29, 2015

Coosh CBT791B Ultra-Slick Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker Review


Have you heard of Coosh? I received the Coosh CBT791B Ultra-Slick Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker free of charge for my honest Review. It's really easy to set up and use. You just plug it in and let it charge and then it only takes a few seconds to pair the speaker with a device. The pairing is automatic. Just turn it on and your device picks it up and then you connect.



I connected it to my cell phone first and the features for this setup are great. The touch sensitive buttons easily control the volume, switch to different songs or pause. I can even answer my phone calls while it's connected. If you get a call, the music pauses to let you answer the phone. Then, with the touch of a button you can disconnect from the device.

I really love connecting it to my laptop with the cable provided for this function. I don't know about you, but with my laptop the sound isn't very loud. I like to watch movies on my laptop while the kids are playing games on the television with the PS3. But, sometimes it's hard to hear with all the noise from the games, but the Coosh Portable Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker took care of this problem. 

I am really impressed with the sound quality of the speaker. It's small, but delivers amazing sound quality. The Coosh CBT791B is a really loud speaker and the music doesn’t distort when you turn up the volume. If you are looking for a speaker to connect to your portable devices or your computer, you should check out the Coosh CBT791B Ultra-Slick Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker. It's amazing, I love it!

You can find the Coosh 4.0 Speaker on Amazon HERE


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

This post may contain affiliate/referral links.

No comments:

Post a Comment