Thursday, February 12, 2015

Heal Me Up Zax's Sweepstakes

I recently got the opportunity to try Zax’s Original CreamsZax’s Original Creams are pharmacist-developed, natural remedies that treat and manage common conditions. I had the pleasure of trying the Dark Circle Cream, Original Bruise Cream and the Facial Redness Cream. Today I would like to talk about the Dark Circle and the Facial Redness Cream.




I have dark circles under my eyes, so I was really excited about trying this cream to reduce puffiness and dark circles. I have always had a problem with dark circles, but I've noticed that it has increased over the years. I've used the eye cream once daily for over a month and I can definitely see an improvement. The dark circles under my eyes are less visible and the areas under my eyes looked better. Since I've had a problem with dark circles for many years, I'm super happy with the results I've obtained from using Zax's Dark Circle Cream. If you suffer from dark circles you will love the results.

I got the Facial Redness Cream for my son to try. He has red hair and is really light complected and for some reason has always had a problem with red areas on his cheeks.  Zax’s Original Facial Redness Cream is a combination of niacinamide, pine bark extract, aloe and Vitamin E. I have noticed a big improvement since he's been applying the cream. His cheeks are soft and the reddened areas have improved so much that they are barely visible. He is very happy with the big improvement he's experienced using the cream.

Find Zax's on Facebook Twitter Pinterest or visit their website at: www.zaxhealth.com

Now on to the giveaway! One lucky reader will win: Zax’s Original Heelspur Cream, Zax’s Facial Redness Cream, Zax’s Original Bruise Cream, Zax’s Original Darkspot Cream and Zax's Dark Circle Cream. Open to U.S and Canada Only! Ends: 2/23/2015 9:00 PM EST. Enter below and Good Luck!


Disclosure: Krazy Kat Freebies did not receive compensation for this post and is not responsible for prize fulfillment. This giveaway is in no way administered, sponsored, endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Google or Pinterest or any other social media sites.

This post may contain affiliate/referral links.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment