Sunday, March 8, 2015

Derma Roller System (Skin Care Product) Review


As many of you may already know, I've been on a mission to improve my skin. Not that my skin is absolutely terrible, but I've never really been that dedicated to taking care of my skin. Now that I am older, it's starting to become an issue that I need to deal with. This product is used for scars, wrinkles, stretch marks, acne scars, eye bags, Cellulite Reduction or Removal and to restore hair-loss.



What is the Derma Roller System?

The Derma Roller (a.k.a. skin roller or microneedle roller) is a revolutionary hand-held device which has the ability to naturally stimulate collagen and elastin in the skin to promote healthier skin cells in the body. Using 200 extremely fine medical-grade needles, the dermaroller painlessly creates microchannels in your skin which trigger the body's natural healing process to create new, healthier tissue to replace the imperfections of older skin. By renewing your skin cells regularly, you will be able to treat common problems we experience as we age such as wrinkles, skin hyperpigmentation, scars (including acne scars), uneven skin, stretch marks (usually developed after pregnancy), hair loss or it can simply be used to create smoother skin.


How does the Derma Roller Work?

In order for our skin to have a smooth and healthy glow, it must continually be replenished with new cells. The Derma Roller System renews your skin cells from the inside out by using Collagen Induction Therapy (C.I.T.). This is a process where the dermarollers' 200 fine medical-grade needles are rolled over your skin to cause pores in your skin to open temporarily. While your pores are opened, it triggers your body's natural healing process to heal the pores thereby stimulating collagen and elastin production. The production of collagen and elastin helps to thicken the skin, smooth away fine lines and wrinkles and rid the skin of hyperpigmentations. When the dermaroller is applied simualtaneously with the application of nourishing creams, your skins absorption of vitamins,  enzymes, lipids and other nourishing ingredients are greatly enhanced. In approximately one to two hours after the application of the dermaroller, these micro-channels fully close through the body's natural healing process, providing just enough time for new collagen structures to form within the skin's lower layers, but short enough recovery time to ensure the resumption of your normal schedule. By continuously triggering the body's natural healing process this way, your skin constantly stimulates collagen and elastin production needed to help restore and remodel your skin on a cosmetic level.
To learn more about this product you can visit their website, Derma Roller System.

I decided to try the body treatment because I'm already using another skin care product on my face. Also, I was a little concerned about using something that has little needles rolling over my face. The needles are tiny and the length you get depends on how you plan to use the Derma Roller: 0.5 - 1.0 mm for face; 1.0 mm (and up) for body; 0.5 mm for hair. I got the size to use for the body treatment.

I have some wrinkled areas above my knees, so I decided that is where I would try the product. I figured this would be the best area to test because it would be easier to tell if there was a difference or not. The instructions are easy to follow, but according to the instructions you will need nutrient enriched lotion and sunscreen (if you are going to use the product during the day). You are also instructed to only treat once every three to four weeks for treatment with the 1.0 mm size. The amount of times to use the product are different depending on the size.

I've only been able to use this once on the areas above my knees, since you can only use it every three to four weeks. I haven't really noticed that much of a difference, but I did experience a lot of tingling after using it. My skin does seem rejuvenated, but I haven't noticed that the wrinkled areas are any less than they were before I used it. I imagine this is because you have to use it more than once to see actual results, but they will let you try the product risk-free for 60 days, with their guarantee.

To learn more about this product you can visit their website, Derma Roller System.


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, paid insertions, sponsorship or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment